Charles Garcia Poems
- A Cloudy Day Cloudy skies obscure your view, A slight ...
- Let The Trusting Trust~ Haiku Let the 'trusting Trust~ ...
- Life Cycle ~ Haiku Life’s Cycle ~ Haiku Charles Garcia
- The Honey Bee The Rose bud begins to bloom the bees are ...
- Lotus Bosssom ~ Haiku Lotus Blossom 2 Lotus Blossom ...
- A Tranquil Paradise ~ Haiku Words of Wisdom` Haiku A ...
- My Favorite Neice There is a poem in my heart Although we be...
I was born too soon to go off to war
The memories are so clear, never to leave me so thankful that
I’m here. Many of my buddies left their bodies,
Their spirits come home
I remember it well, no one to take care of me it was time to grow, Yes, I was to grow up fast.
But sir: I am only seventeen what do I know of the past, I am told, the
United States needs me... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Cloudy Day
Cloudy skies obscure your view,
A slight breeze moves the clouds,
Letting in the sun-shine open up a broken sky.
A sight of blue shines through:
A warm breeze caresses your face,
Making you feel at ease.
Reminding you of the days gone by,
Sorting all anxieties leaving your
Mind free and at ease.
For a heart be none but innocent,
Giving all it has for free.
Monday, January 16,2006