kristin brokaw Poems
- Something Is Not The Same It's just your average friday ...
- Promise I'll promise you even if you don't promise me. we...
- Just Random Drinking is repulsive Drinking is bad Drinking ...
- Different Stab the heart that holds the desire. Cover it ...
- We Can we can talk til the world ends we can bend it like ...
- I Would Really i'll loosen the connection to follow in the ...
im 17 and i just like to write what i feel more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about kristin brokaw
Something Is Not The Same
It's just your average friday night.
everything is going just right.
a little visit here, a little visit there.
lots of laughs, lots of memories to share.
taking the night, hour by hour
livin' life before it turns sour.
when we are together, we cant be stopped.
when we blow up, we are like a balloon that cant be popped
as the night comes to a close we begin to wind down
we get off the highway and pull into town
i get to my house and i walk in the door
i know the fun's over, there is isnt anymore
so i'm at home right?
the friends are out of ...