Kristin Schanbacher Poems
- Toxic Ecstasy Constantly on my mind when you touch me it ...
- Sinful I can feel the sweat on your skin we melt together ...
- Triad Measuring in terms of we you and me, and he makes ...
- Emerging calm stillness of the morning humming- whirring
- Fill Me sparkling- a simplistic celebration observation
- Somehow Surviving Something told me I told you ...
- Lost The air is thick with fog and mist I feel your lips ...
Comments about Kristin Schanbacher
Constantly on my mind
when you touch me it feels so good
wanting more every time
aching when your lips touch mine
torture me with every move
toxic though it feels so sweet
can't imagine what I'd do
without this ecstasy release