Kristy Shelton Poems
- Our Bond Our bond is strong like steel No dents or scratches...
- Trauma I'll never write Another word As long as I shall ...
- The Struggle I can't stop myself From holding on so ...
- Walls Bits and pieces of things Will always be left ...
- Awake I can't sleep It's late, or early And so dark ...
- Your House It's quiet in your house right now Everyone is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kristy Shelton
Our bond is strong like steel
No dents or scratches can be made
It's bright light shines forever
Unable to wither and fade
Sparks fly when we are near
And everything is on fire
We've just taken off in flight
Only to go higher
The faith I have is unbreakable
And as deep as is the sea
I'm always there in your heart
Even when you aren't with me
Please know I believe in fate
And what lies amongst the stars
Your face is there in constellation
Between Jupiter and Mars
My heart needs your heart
Without it, it dares not beat