Kurt Hearth Poems
- A Smile A smile is a frown turned upside down. A smile is ...
- A Warrior’s Vow My endeavor is to walk
- Hourglass Sand Through the hourglass watching grains of ...
- I Stubbed My Toe Within the conquest I pursue, along the ...
- Perseverance The seas I transit, under sail. Highways and ...
- Fishermen From a still sea the sun rises. Farmers ...
- Winter's Night Like so many diamonds sparkling in the ...
I went to school in upstate NY, graduated in 1955 and enlisted in the US Navy.
Retired US Navy Diver(22yrs) in 1977, became a volunteer firefighter, after completing 20 years as a DOD Police Officer in FL. I retired.
I started writing while in the navy and discovered that people enjoyed what I wrote. So I continued. From my participation in the high liability professions, I was ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kurt Hearth
is a frown turned upside down.
is painted on the face of a clown.
brightens a dreary day.
chases tears away.
is a gift that shows you care.
is priceless no matter where.
is the key to happiness.
a sure sign of success.
When you feel lonely in a strange place.
It helps to see a smile on another's face.
If there is any real magic around.
It is the silent magic of a smile's sound.