Kurt(Sam) Hearth Poems
- Wonders After the night is through HE puts the moon and ...
- Guidance When I walk. Which path do I follow? Who will ...
- Perpetuity After the searing flames have gone. When the ...
- The Vision From its station with great span of wings ...
- He Said He said 'Walk with Me.' we walked. Looking back to ...
- The Duel Within my arena we face one another. He but a mere...
- His Shadow When I was young the shadow he cast was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kurt(Sam) Hearth
When I was young
the shadow he cast was long.
When I was afraid.
In his shadow I could be brave.
watching his shadow by mine.
I yearned for the time
like his my shadow would be long.
As the fledgling finally
flies alone from the nest.
To step away from his shadow
my time came.
One day long after
my child at my side.
Two shadows I saw.
One long joined one small.
In my thoughts
I reflected to when
the longer shadow.
My father cast.
The time had come.
The father's shadow
now my ...