Kute Makerz Poems
- That Red Letter Day The roaring waterfall has come to a deep ...
- If We Don'T Meet Upon The Morr... If we don't meet upon the ...
- Narrow Path, Wide Victory Why do i always find myself in a ...
- Truth Hurts The Truth hurts badly, but sometimes it ...
- Beware Of Who You Call A Frien... Who ever thought that the ...
- I Am Success I am success Everybody wants my company But in...
Born Harry Opuni Frimpong Junior. I'm a student at the University of Ghana and also part of a music group named Makerz Gh. I have a strong passion for writing. I enjoy reading too. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Kute Makerz
That Red Letter Day
The roaring waterfall has come to a deep still
The spring of life has fast turned into a desert
My other half is paralyzed, I can't feel my other half
I remember That red letter day! That red letter day!
Your blood stream is steadily not flowing
There is noise everywhere, but not to your hearing
I was fortunate to find you, but lost you unfortunately
There is no sign of you, all I'm left with are memories
What is happiness without the one who makes you happy?
I know you are my shadow, always with me
You are now 30th February; no more exists in our pretty...