Kwasi Boakye Poems
- Just My Luck 'Dear someone, you know you are now and ...
- Me To Find Dear someone Where are you for me to find To see...
- Why? ? ? ? ? ? Why do we listen to the voices that are coming...
- The Moonmail Talking to the moon, I realized it wasn't too ...
- Remember Interesting story it was When she told it with a ...
- Skin Deep You deserve the best I deserve the rest Those you...
- Forget You Not I stayed in the dark Waiting Waiting for you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Kwasi Boakye
Just My Luck
'Dear someone, you know you are now and after
For so long I lone and suffer
Hunting and seeking for more than tender
The closer I get, the more it hinder
In my dream only I can imagine
To turn fate into magic
I've had a taste of various varieties
Black, white, young and old
Black, white, diamond and gold
With the wish of having something new
Know you are now then be my new
Know you are after and wish you flew
Along with me because you thought you knew'
I lost my dairy to a stranger
She read the words and fell in love