Kylie Pastor Poems
- The Voodoo Girl I knew a girl. I can't remember her ...
- 4'11'' And 1/2 In 4th grade, I was perfectly fine. Average...
- We'Re All Going To Die In The ... I thought of myself as the ...
- A Robbery She stared in horror, as I looked over her, ...
- I Feel Evil I was born on the day before Halloween. (Big ...
Hi! I'm Kylie. I'm eleven year old 7th grader... going on 12, but that's not the point. I've been extremly calm lately and have had way 2 much time on my hands, so here I am writing poems for the world to understand and read. Hopefully you'll enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kylie Pastor
4'11'' And 1/2
In 4th grade,
I was perfectly fine.
Average height, and weight.
Then as the years went by,
everyone hit there growth spurt.
In 2 years
I grew 3 inches.
And the tallest person in my 6th grade class,
the average height was 5'3''.
I was 4'10''.
I went to the doctor's office,
and she took my weight,
and then my height.
''Exactly 5 feet.'' she said,
but then she told me to take off my shoes.
good things never last,
4'11'' and 1/2.