L. Ahlana Wolf
L. Ahlana Wolf Poems
- Bitter Sweet It seems now more than ever, i can see That ...
- Death Row Chains swing, Bells ring We'll ...
- Upside Down Wolrd Growing up has been so rough But i've ...
- Nameless (Differences)
- To My Favorite Hazel Eyed Boy I don't know why But Somehow i...
- La Nuit Darkness, thats all that consumes the room for ...
- I Am Wolf I am Fangs and Claws it's all i'll ever be And ...
I am a writter. I strongly believe that writting is my one and only passion. I get excited to read other great poems and read about other great poets. My goal is that one day, i will inspire someone with my work.
Though i'm only 13, i hope to get my poems publish or at least read. 'Tis why i joined this site. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about L. Ahlana Wolf
It seems now more than ever, i can see
That we were never ment to be
your voice still calles for me
but all I hear is bitter sweet
It seems a though I finially know
what it is to feel defeat
you still hold my hand
But your touch is bitter sweet.