La'Chelle Yount Poems
- My Ode To A Lost Friend Something Liberate this will to ...
- Moist Felling the rain Chills... how becoming Not showing ...
- Boredom My pen, a road for my thoughts… To trust me with ...
- Superficial Misplaced Lost between the leaves Below the ...
- My Scar Never understanding why Confused with ...
- Last Whistle Once again he left me speechless The thought of...
- Without Seeing you standing there So confident without a ...
WOW! Where to begin? I am just a girl who loves to read and write poetry. Usually just drifting thoughts, or certain moods effect the way I write, but maybe that is with everyone. Well I am outgoing and love to be with friends and family. That is pretty much it. BORING yes I know! !
Peace and lots of trees. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about La'Chelle Yount
My Ode To A Lost Friend
Liberate this will to release me
The darkness may come if I linger
This distinguished path swallows my kind
But silently I move between death
And crystal coffins
My time is up
The stench of rotting flesh, wood, earth...you
I see through it all
The burning kisses
The soundless whispers
I can hear your last
The soft familiar sound
That leads into a beautiful day
Of time lost but not forgotten
I expected too much.. Ha ha
And got nothing
I'll bury you in the past-to keep from-