Laci LeBlanc Poems
- A Poem Inspired By A Passion F... Music, my passion, my ...
- Forgiveness? May all be forgiven, repented and true, ...
- How Do I Respond? How do I respond? How do I react to those...
- More Than A Mother You are always concerned, you always care,...
- Mysteries In The Dark You clasp your pillow, and attempt to ...
- The Darker Side Of Christmas Christmas is a joyous time as we...
- The Wise Man In his pockets, his hands he thrusts, They ...
How you would expect me to sum up my life in a few mild sentences is unfathamable. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laci LeBlanc
A Poem Inspired By A Passion For Music
Music, my passion, my love, my fear.
Music, that is defined by what is pleasing to the ear.
My passion, that is defined by my hunger for more,
My desire to succeed, to make my soul soar.
My love, betrothed to my passion,
Both connected, linked as one.
Together in this fashion,
My life is theirs to run.
My fear, my skeptic cogitations for success,
Afraid of exerting maximal effort, and resulting with something less.
My fear of competition,
Overrode by my desire to compete.
My fear of failure,
That which makes victory so sweet.