Lady of the Trees
Lady of the Trees Poems
- Voice Of A Tree After Being Cu... I was a sapling ...
- A Shared World Under the pine tree we did play, sister and ...
- Not Yet Spring It is not yet spring. The birds return and ...
- Spring Jewels Tiny rootlets burrow down, Seedlings spring ...
- Birds Of A Feather What instinct is it we possess to ...
- Hope Hope will not leave me alone. It stalks me and will not...
- Lady Wearing A Hat Old tree stump, your life long gone, ...
Writing is a hobby and a creative outlet for me. I write about my observations of the world around me and about my thoughts and feelings. My poems come from the heart and I hope that you will find them enjoyable. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lady of the Trees
Voice Of A Tree After Being Cut Down
I was a sapling once
with my whole life ahead of me.
I felt the kiss of the warm sunlight.
I gratefully drank in the gentle rain.
I swayed with the rhythm of the wind.
The sap of life
coursed through my veins.
Though cut down in my prime,
remember me as I was -
a living vibrant being.
And when you think of me,
think of my fellow trees
who are living still,
in the light,
and the rain,
and the wind.