Lal Parameswar Poems
- In The Womb I am safe and secure here, In my mother's ...
- Desert Flower The sun is high and hot in sky, With his ...
- Convergence 'I wished to be that garland for you, Or even ...
- The Death...And After The time has come to say good bye, To...
- At Thy Feet Prostrations and salutations at thy feet, My ...
- The Shadow Why you follow me always, And everywhere I go? ...
- Minus Oh! my dear little rose, let me ask you, Why you are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lal Parameswar
In The Womb
I am safe and secure here,
In my mother's loving womb,
I know she loves me so much,
But still I hurt her sometimes.
She can feel me when I move,
She wraps her pain in joy,
And keeps me warm always,
With all her love for me.
My dad is so busy with work,
But he tries to hear me often,
I tried to call him 'Dad',
I know it is not time for that.
The doctors are so kind,
They look for my 'well being',
They hear my heart beat,
And will see me coming out one day.
My Mom protects me from,
All the shocks and diseases,