Lance Gong Poems
- Spring Love Spring is a genesis of life, Pretty and ...
- Firehawks The wraith of the blades give the glistening glow, ...
- Glowing Warmth Glowing Warmth By Lance Gong
- Living Ground Sleeping quietly, safe and sound, then Bam ...
- Halloween Night Today's a day for chills and fright They all...
- Seeing Robert Frost Stop By Th...
- A Winter Pond The snow falls softly on the ice, the ...
Lance Gong has not only created poems, but a story as well. his pen name is Draketh Spear, and enjoys writing survivors. The link is: https: //docs.google.com/document/d/14_5IpEATCoNB_q_dnJqHXEXK0cqUNEDvFXhbkRSr850/edit more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lance Gong
Spring is a genesis of life,
Pretty and beautiful with the scent of spice.
Really wonderful, lovely times thrice,
Invigorating, Cool, Awesome, and Nice.
Nature's reborn, so the birds all sing,
Giving us cherishing of radiant spring.
Loving the beating of their little wings,
Outright of birds doing their thing,
Vivacity to us these little birds bring.
Evil is prohibited in the place of no cruelty, anti mean.