Lanton Shelby Poems
- A Walk In His Shoes A Walk in His shoes What I would give ...
- At Last, A Confession I’m here to tell you the truth my dear,...
- Before I Admit... The truth which I have held so close, ...
- The Elevator My life is reminiscent of an elevator, Alone ...
- Dreaming The breaking light—to start the day, My mind, a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lanton Shelby
My life is reminiscent of an elevator,
Alone in the corner I stand,
In solitude the changes are subtle,
Through the ups and downs,
Faces come and they go,
No one stays for long,
A few short moments,
Maybe a few words exchanged.
At the chime of the bell,
They continue on with their day,
Their essences linger a while,
While I wait patiently in the back,
For my turn to move on,
But it never seems to come.