Larisa Rzhepishevska Poems
- Palm Sunday The palm branches in churches, The light of ...
- Today Is My Birthday Today, the 27th of May, Friday, I ...
- A Fable About The Bee And The ... Once upon a ...
- A Long Life Road Our life is a real drama In such a colorful...
- Water And Fire Such a disaster once had happened. Water ...
- Oh, God! Give Me The Strength.... Oh, God! Give me the ...
- Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring I like the warmth of rains in ...
I was so lucky to be born in the most beautiful and the warmest city in the world – Odessa, Odessa in Ukraine.
When I say ‘the warmest’ I do not mean the climate but the nature of the people who live here, though the climate is also nice.
There are more than 250 sunny days in a year.
Odessa is a pearl on the Black Sea shore. They say here: Odessa is God’s smile.
My first ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The palm branches in churches,
The light of candles resembles
Jesus glorious entry to Jerusalem.
Psalms the Christians sing, glorious hymn.
He was healing the sick,
He was raising the dead.
It looked as a magic
When He turned a stone into bread.
A Prince of Peace!
He wished to increase Love.
He has come to set up
A kingdom of freedom,
A kingdom of wisdom and love,
A bloodshed war to end up.
It’s a Palm Sunday today.
Without any delay
We should remember His path and His message.
Safe the Earth and don’t do any damage!
Jesus laid ...