Fatima Obaid Poems
- Best Teacher I Ever Had Always miss the time When we and he ...
- Jungle Of Life While moving in the Jungle of life i saw many ...
- *sleeping Dear* Sweet Dream Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping ...
- *****rock Hunter **** I wanted to do new then i switched on ...
- Ghazal 3 (Urdu) aj mousam bohout rangeen hae phir bhi kuch ...
- Hoping Of Happy New Year The year has passed The New Year ...
- Friends Of Mine The sweet cord of wine Tou, who make me ...
Welcome to the poem wall of 'Fatima Obaid'
Writing is an art gifted by God and there is no wonder of mine.
Writing is my passion.
I love to write and I live to write.
Do leave your comments.
Your suggestions and criticisms are higly appreciated.
ThankYou for your visit.
Love.? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Sometimes just a soft handy touch on your shoulder is enough to break your feeling out in tears...''Death_Silence
''some good people comes in our life to give us happiness, sadness, experiences but the one that realizes us of 'why we have been created? ' are the worthy one :)''(D.S)
''Trust on the person instead of the rumour.''..
''perfect-wise DecisionFatima Obaid
Between the battle of heart and mind I let the Conscience to Win.''
Best Teacher I Ever Had
Always miss the time
When we and he were together
The time we laughed
The time we cried
He was Just like our father
He always treated us like daughter
The one who taught us the fact
And told us the reality of act
With some funny jokes
With some serious tips
Many teachers have come
Many teachers have gone
But no one is like him
He was the ever best teacher we had
Who not even taught us physics
But also the way to live life
We will always miss that teacher
Who told us what is teacher.