Larry Bulot Poems
- A Few Years Wiser I left home at eighteen thought I had it ...
- Total Chaos Up in arms who's right, who's wrong? inflicting...
- A Perfect Life It was late at night on a night of old in ...
- Alone Morning is alive and well the sun works on the ...
- We Deserve It Not I stumbled into your house oh Lord broken ...
- Red Line Two hearts beating both as one years of bleeding ...
I have been a Jim Carrey Impersonator for the past 14 years. I have been involved in many commercials, talk shows, and Sitcoms. I was in the band PRYZM for many years and I have taken a lot of the lyrics that I wrote and turned them into poems. I hope you enjoy! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Few Years Wiser
I left home at eighteen
thought I had it under control
always knew I had it in me
life would be easier on my own
people before tried to clue me
stay in school stay at home
learn to live nice and easy
no reason to leave, you'd be a fool
but I couldn't stand to be ruled
I wanted to be that fool
who couldn't stand on his own
the odds I had to overcome
I didn't listen to what they said
no, I had to have it my own way
and time and time again
I got lost along the way
but i'll never look back
on the choices i've made
ten years later and a few ...