Latasha Gregory Poems
- Leaving I see your footsteps by the door I start to cry and ...
- Loving You Loving you is like the deepest sin Our hearts and...
- No Way Out White pale walls staring at my face Laughing, ...
- Doubt Do I trust you? I wish I could If you can tell me ...
- If Only...(Shakespearean Sonne... I smile to hide the pain ...
- If Only You Had Kept Your Word If only you had kept your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Latasha Gregory
I see your footsteps by the door
I start to cry and even more
when your footsteps started leaving
I was tricked into believing
that you said you cared for me
and together we would be
forever in each other's hearts
but you ripped mine to little parts
I hate myself for loving you
I miss the things we used to do
the things we used to laugh and share
the fuzzy feeling when you're there
As I gaze to the picture frame
I know our lives won’t be the same