Laura Granados Poems
- Free Yourself I knew that this would happen, I knew it from...
- Healing Empty soul, Empty soul, Why do you cry and ...
- Me I look out on the vastness that is me. I'm holding onto ...
- Adventure We see eye to eye although your much taller. Our ...
- Who Knows Why? ? ? I don't know how, or when, or why, all i...
- Our Start We sat here for hours, side by side, and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laura Granados
I knew that this would happen,
I knew it from the start.
I knew that if i let you,
You'd tear my world apart.
So now i am left to deal with the pain you've given me,
Now i have to learn how to set myself free.
You changed me in an instant,
And of course i don't miss it.
You have caused me nothing but grief,
And i have finally found a relief.