Who Knows Why? ? ? - Poem by Laura Granados
I don't know how, or when, or why,
all i know is that i fell for this guy.
It wasn't his humor, or looks, or smarts,
but the feeling he put inside my heart.
It wasn't the hope, or love, or fear,
that made me want to hold him near.
I don't know who, or what, or when,
all i know is i loved him with no end.
Comments about Who Knows Why? ? ? by Laura Granados
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl