Laura Holcomb Poems
- Crazy Girl crazy girl, in a not so bad world i just dont get...
- Heart Confusion The mistakes I made have left me here. A ...
- Empty Space I can't fall asleep, I'll see you in my dreams,...
- Happy [ness] Happiness is having your true desires, ...
- What Is [love]? ... Love is life. Life is love. You can't ...
- So Stupid Sometimes I say, what I should just keep ...
- Sorry Goodbyes Im sorry for making you cry, I'm sorry for ...
Comments about Laura Holcomb
crazy girl, in a not so bad world
i just dont get what is supposed to be unfurled
am i wrong, when i say im insane
who is right, and who is the on to blame
i dont know
what no one knows
but never vain
i still wish on the stars
that you'll heal my scars
can you help me live a life
help me live it right
what is right and wrong
i dont know what is right or wrong
so help this crazy girl
help her live in this world