Laura Hollan Poems
- I Am The Girl I am the girl who is always in the way Who no ...
- Behind This Smile You see me smile And talk to other people...
- Best Friend There is nothiny more sad in life Than watching ...
- I Need I need a shoulder to cry on To ease my pain Someone ...
- Please Help Me The hits are coming down harder My bruises ...
- Let Let the rain wash away All my tearss So i can be free ...
- Little Girl This little girl is so scared to death As she ...
Well i am real shy but a lot of people say i am a real sweetheart. I mostly just like to read and write. I hate breaking the rules so i always do what i am told. I like to listen to music and i guess i am weird but that is who i am and i can't change that. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org if u all want to add me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Laura Hollan
I Am The Girl
I am the girl who is always in the way
Who no one wants to listen to what i have to say
The girl who sits alone
Without one friend to call my own
I am the girl who can't do anything right
No matter how hard I try
The girl who is always a failure
And barely struggling to get bye
I am the girl who is so plain
The girl who will always be the same
Just another person to ingnore
And the girl who cries her heart out once more
I am the girl who cries herself to sleep
And has no need for pretend
Cause my tearful eyes are plain to see
And yet no ...