Lauren Aaa Poems
- Just Another Face In The Crowd I'm just another face in the ...
- Dance What do you think when you hear the word? Does it ...
- From The Wind I am from the wind. Blown from here to there,...
- Who Cares? Ah, remember the good old days? You know, when ...
- Fishing What I reel in on the line, The fish is to be ...
- A Night With No Light A night with no light, A girl with ...
- Famous And Free Famous and free is all you've ever wanted to ...
Well, theres not much to say about me that my poems don't already tell. I have a wonderful family and wonderful friends. The people that inspire me to write the most are my older brother and a guy friend. Some of my poems are just fantasies made up by my mind, others are true trough my heart and soul. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauren Aaa
Just Another Face In The Crowd
I'm just another face in the crowd,
Im just another girl in the world.
I'm just more land being plowed
I'm just more blankets unfurled.
Like a raindrop in a cloud,
I'm just another face in the crowd.
One day, I will do big things.
You'll see me on TV,
My fingers covered in rings,
And suddenly you'll remember me.
But I'm still just another face in the crowd.
Until that day comes,
I know who I am.
I'll twirl my thumbs,
Saying, 'Yes ma'am, '
And I'll say it loud,
But still, I'm just another face in the crowd.