Lauren B Called
Lauren B Called Poems
- Strange World Don't you see the white in my hair young ...
- Inception He lives closer to the east coast but his heart ...
- Bad Dream He looks deep inside her tries to probe her heart...
- Something Changed something has changed not sure what it ...
- Reflections Some things not in our power no matter with what...
- Ironic In my thoughts each step of the way maybe not in ...
- Pretty Pictures All the pretty pictures in my head of times...
I am Laurie. And this is where I run free...... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauren B Called
Don't you see the white in my hair
Can't you tell the years of work
by my hands
Go out of your way to talk to me
as our paths keep crossing
Guess I'll have to show you a picture of my Grandson next time
Life is kinda funny it seems
I think as I watch him work his way
through the crowd to me
I smile cause it reminds me of the one I care
But he's not there not anywhere
The world fast becoming a strange place
Sometimes I don't fit in, not a part of this new age
Old fashioned in ways that are disappearing
But I don't mind not ...