Lauren B Called
Lauren B Called Poems
- Pretty Pictures All the pretty pictures in my head of times...
- Seizing The Moment Yeah......so...... Show me something I ...
- Something Changed something has changed not sure what it ...
- Entwined With You -new- You We're there when I had no one No ...
- Strange World Don't you see the white in my hair young ...
- With It what sweet song doesn't come from some manner of ...
- Wonder I remember your kindness and the sound of your ...
I am Laurie. And this is where I run free...... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauren B Called
All the pretty pictures
in my head
of times gone by
loved ones now dead
do you remember how it felt
to be there
but no answer comes
when you're speaking to thin air
force yourself to find the happy things
that lift you up
but sometimes the weight is too heavy
and those things aren't enough
one day you couldn't move
and the next day you did
put one foot in front of the other
force yourself to live
living hurts as much as dying
when death surrounds
all we can do is just keep trying
until one day it don't