Lauren Baker Poems
- Monday's Musing's what would you say if you saw me now? ...
- Waiting [I'm entering this in my first contest, so any ...
- The Most Confusing Person I Kn... A consumate gaze that brings...
- Me If there was one thing that I wish I could be, The thing...
- Friday Afternoon found my freddom this friday afternoon the ...
- Today I've done this a million times before, this is the ...
- The Tide What forces pull me under As i catch a ray of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
what would you say
if you saw me now?
crying and bleeding
and its all because of you
you can trust me
i hear you wispering,
but i cant trust myself
anymore than the rain
o' universal killer
from the very beginning of time
the jealousy will eat me
consume me as i burn
one day you will say
that you never meant to love,
but your smile already
drove me to my grave