Lauren Renee' Poems
- Cutting Blood falling to the ground Wash away my tears Take...
- Rescue Me Happy Turkey Day Nothing happy about it Nothing ...
- Drink Away I like to drink away my pain But not with alcohol...
- One Small Wish I wrote down a small wish And placed it ...
- Broken Broken hearts Full of lies Torn to pieces Wants to ...
- The Show Must Go On I walk through the halls at school A ...
- Drugs Just one puff What could it hurt? Everyone does this...
I've been through alot, and like to reflect that in my poems.
All my poems come from my heart, and I mostly write when a strong emotion is inside.
Besides poetry, I also write stories/books.
I've been through just about everyhing you could think of. Love, Life, Death, Drugs and more. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lauren Renee'
Blood falling to the ground
Wash away my tears
Take away this hurt I feel
Thanks for this relief I’ve found
Silver blade shining bright
Stained with my own blood
As I slide you across my wrist
I hardly feel your bite
As my eyesight fades away
And my heart pounds hard
I feel my soul begin to leave
To never again come this way
My pain was far too great I fear
For me to handle alone
So I chose the easy path
And cut away my pain and tears