Leandra Gebrakedan Poems
- International Womens Day International Woman’s day The ...
- Do You See Me Do you see Me By Leandra Gebrakedan I’m not...
- Do Not Mistake My Compassion F...
- Poets In Prison Poets in Prison By Leandra Gebrakedan
- Ethiopia Ethiopia By Leandra Gebrakedan Ethiopia is ...
- In Gods Eyes I Will Do No Wron... In Gods eyes I will do no ...
- Mother Teresa Short in stature, big heart To write at ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leandra Gebrakedan
International Womens Day
International Woman’s day
The war has taken its toil on us
The war has taken its toil on me
We carry on without a fuss
Carrying the scars in my heart and body
Left for dead, far from home
My enemies regard me as a nonentity
My weary, wounded body, I drag, aimlessly I roam
My pride lost with my dignity
Each step is laborious, each step is excruciating
I feel, I can no longer carry on
But at home my children are waiting
My mind keeps replaying, their favourite song
What is this, I see and hear, just ahead
The child of my enemy, lost, ...