leanna markgraf Poems
- Live Your Life With No Regrets Life hands you obstacles that...
- Dark And Stormy Night It was a dark and stormy night the ...
- Facing Your Biggest Fears You will never know what will ...
- A Silent Tear I need to tell you before I let you go. I ...
- Other Side Of The Rainbow Somewhere over the rainbow a ...
- Not That Kind Of Girl Close my eyes and see a better ...
- Impossible Dream I was scared to close my eyes to greet what...
I live in Pigeon Forge Tennessee and work as a hostess at a local restaurant. I have been writing poetry since my freshman year in 2006. My grandma Brenda Markgraf also has some poems on this site. She is my rolemodel and I think she is why I write so much. I miss her so much but I know she is looking down on me. I have close to 400 poems and still writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about leanna markgraf
Live Your Life With No Regrets
Life hands you obstacles
that put you out of place.
Do not run and hide
life is something you need to face.
Live each day with a purpose
Do what you want to do.
Dream big dreams
and fight to make them true.
Life can be wonderful
if you live it right.
Full of happiness
if you put up the fight.
Live it by the moment
even if you jump and fall.
Live your life with no regrets
or you never live at all.