Leanne Henderson Poems
- Mr Wolf What's the time Mr Wolf? She utters in the middle of ...
- Me Me If the stars disappeared and the sky were dark It...
- The Vale Of Red The Vale of Red The vale of red the ...
- Love Is... Love is… Love is as strong as a rock Then why...
- Touch Touch Laying alone in an empty bed Spread ...
- Satisfaction... Satisfaction Lonely lost without a soul, ...
I have been writing poems since I was a teenager, some light a lot dark.
I am not a depressing person but one who finds it easier to discuss the dark places I have been by writing it down.
I have books and books of poems some finished some I just could never finish.
I love to write poems but spent a long period of my life not writing anything.
I hope ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leanne Henderson
What's the time Mr Wolf? She utters in the middle of her life
Time you grew wiser in your ways, he said
What's the time Mr Wolf? She utters when things are wrong in her life
Time you learned from your mistakes, he said
What's the time Mr Wolf? She utters when her children are born
Time you learned to be less selfish, he said
What's the time Mr Wolf? She utters when things don't work out
Time you learned that hope is a ‘way of life', he said
What's the time Mr Wolf? She utters when she see's that her youth is fading
Time you learned that wisdom is just as ...