Lee Janes Poems
- Kitchen Angel Hey, my kitchen angel, Eyes of ocean blue, ...
- Sit Down, Take A Seat Sit down, take a seat, and hear me; ...
- You Weave A Web You weave a web of pure emotion around my ...
- Strength In This Green Abyss Strength in this green abyss my ...
- My Unbroken Chain My unbroken chain, mingling heart with ...
- The Mighty Atlas The mighty Atlas, father of those seven ...
- Down My Cheeks Down my cheeks, bitter tears incessantly ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lee Janes
Hey, my kitchen angel,
Eyes of ocean blue,
Dream from the depths of sleep,
True vision of sweet you.
My time is free tomorrow,
The day I clear have off.
My prying glance you may notice,
As I grab from our staff trough.
Your break I want
Your time I need!
Spare no extra minutes,
To these twats you must feed!
Now, i'd love to see you beforehand,
For me, it would bring total bliss.
Pics of your night with a diva,
Long for, I do, from the girl I'll miss.