Lee Pilleteri Poems
- My Friend The Drunk! I drink at day I drink at ...
- Nothing Compares Nothing compares to the beauty you hold, ...
- Please You are the light the dark the one who took my ...
- Heaven And Hell Heaven and hell why such opposite? we live...
- No Longer A Friend Now you turn your back on all the friends...
- Clear Poetry is an easy out a way to clear the mind you ...
- Will You Be There Will you be there when I'm awake? Or is ...
My name is Lee and I'm a 22 year old student in a small community college in Birmingham, Alabama. I also work as a server and a bartender in a sports resaturant in town. I love being in the outdoors and I love playing sports. All of my motivation for writing comes from personal experiences and the majority have to do with love gained and love lost. They are very personal to me and each love ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lee Pilleteri
My Friend The Drunk!
I drink at day
I drink at night
profess my love
then get in a fight
Morning, noon, or night
don't really care
I'll take a drink
then fix my hair
Love to drive drunk
go really fast
gonna shit my pants
when the cops get my ass!