Lee Pilleteri Poems
- Nothing Compares Nothing compares to the beauty you hold, ...
- Please You are the light the dark the one who took my ...
- Heaven And Hell Heaven and hell why such opposite? we live...
- No Longer A Friend Now you turn your back on all the friends...
- Clear Poetry is an easy out a way to clear the mind you ...
- Will You Be There Will you be there when I'm awake? Or is ...
- I Miss You I miss the way we used to talk and how things ...
My name is Lee and I'm a 22 year old student in a small community college in Birmingham, Alabama. I also work as a server and a bartender in a sports resaturant in town. I love being in the outdoors and I love playing sports. All of my motivation for writing comes from personal experiences and the majority have to do with love gained and love lost. They are very personal to me and each love ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lee Pilleteri
Nothing compares to the beauty you hold,
Nothing that can be bought or sold
The inner, the outer, and everything inbetween,
You are the most beautiful person that I have ever seen.
Your beauty is stunning and overwhelming at best,
It's not even fair to compare you to the rest,
You are absolutely perfect,
In every single way,
Just to be able to hold you,
Will brighten any day.
Words can't do justice,
To what you mean to me,
The love of my life,
Is what you'll always be.