leen Akel MNSR
leen Akel MNSR Poems
- Music A blessing to the ears Sometimes takes away your ...
- Lonely Its quiet, its boring no one ever calling its dull ...
- Windows To The Soul stare at them deeply as they roam ...
- Summer Wearing shorts As the wind blows Running around ...
- Mr. Bully Pity, that is what i don't want A letter i got, in...
- Apologies I did not want to start a flame I'm sorry that ...
- Love It fills the hole The one in your soul You need to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about leen Akel MNSR
A blessing to the ears
Sometimes takes away your fears
Could be sad
Helps you sleep at night
In the darkness, you can find light
Could be calm, could be loud
Could be played in a crowd
To the lyrics, you move your lips
To the beat, you move your hips
Singing and dancing all night long
Enjoying dinner with a background song
Relatings to all the words
Feelings as free as birds
Loud music makes you let go
Forcing you to go with the flow
Keeps on getting better
There is no need for a letter
Words of you own ...