Lehlohonolo Selai Poems
- My Dream Dead to the world I recall I was When in dreamland...
- Frozen Generasity The moments we shared The memories we ...
- You Happened Only now do I know what it means That look in ...
- The Ever Smiling Heart
- Still Attached From the day my heels tasted dust different ...
- Overwhelmed Glamour n grace Joy n love Peace in my ...
- I Lived I lived when living was a struggle When people swam ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lehlohonolo Selai
Dead to the world I recall I was
When in dreamland I emerged,
Seemingly humble and gentle
And also affable.
As a totally different figure I walked
And in a mysterious way I talked.
Ladies' prolonged curiosity to play the gallant with men
Was now on the increase,
For I excited it all.
A neighbor's old feathery cock now crowed from within
Disturbing my precious life
Which was but a nine day wonder,