Lehlohonolo Selai Poems
- Walking Tall With pain you pinned me down My body you ceased...
- The Sand From The Soil -new- You push me into the dark I faltered ...
- My Dream Dead to the world I recall I was When in dreamland...
- Frozen Generasity The moments we shared The memories we ...
- Low Blow As a man I died Right after your face I punched As...
- You Happened Only now do I know what it means That look in ...
- The Ever Smiling Heart
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lehlohonolo Selai
With pain you pinned me down
My body you ceased with torment
The sorrows still I taste of our doom
Your smile that reeks of entrapment
Oh you took your shot to break me down
Yet still, I walk tall
Was I a jerk to love you then
Perhaps in your mind indeed I was
Praising you and the marvellous works of your hands
Was I a fool to open my arms
To you and your mockery for love
Indeed I was, indeed I was
So my gut I fixed at last
The one you so thought to have demolished
Pain makes me uneasy on the crest
For your presence renders a taste so ...