Lei Lance Poems
- Mom, It's Me You can’t believe your eyes when I showed on ...
- Broken Family I was sitting at the porch, It was the month of...
- Why Me? Staring at my window looking up the stars Wondering ...
- Foolish Love Be steady my foolish heart Don’t keep beating ...
- Second Chance I woke up crying in the middle of the night I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lei Lance
Mom, It's Me
You can’t believe your eyes when I showed on your door
I am like an stranger that you’ve known from before
My heart is beating fast and I don’t know what to feel
When I heard your voice, I know you were real
Time didn’t heal the wound you left in my heart
Tears didn’t wash away the pain of being apart
Where were you when im crying at night
When im creeping in the dark and almost took my life
You were never there when I was growing up
You don’t even know what my favorite color was
You miss my birthdays, even Christmas and New years
And all my special ...