Leise Landreth Poems
- What Are Friends For? I know that you are hurting, You want...
- The Greatest Feeling One kiss, A moment’s bliss. My heart ...
- Suicide May Not Be Worth The ... Suicide May Not be ...
- She Sits Alone She sits in the corner all alone. She doesn't...
- Cut 2 She comes home, but no one is there, She feels this...
- The Worst Best Friend Why was I stuck with the worst best ...
- Cut I've been watching you from a distance, The distance ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leise Landreth
The Worst Best Friend
Why was I stuck with the worst best friend?
Even though we'd be friends 'til the end.
I always thought that friends should not diseev,
But now I don't know what there's to belive.
I show her my artwork,
She points out what's wrong.
I show her a poem,
Says it's a stupid song.
You say I shouldn't be her friend.
That's what I just can't do.
Cuz we've been friends since,
Just before grade two!
I only like her when I'm with her.
Even then I hate her some.
And I'm really getin' tired,