Leland Pechacek Poems
- The Worst Dream(Hauntings) In the shadows, she is there ...
- Dreams Of Shadows (Nothing Lef... I now stand in our favorite ...
- Last Hours (Tears) I know that she is not here… I did not ...
- Biting The Bullet As we walk slowly down the dark streets ...
- Escaping The Emptiness (Fading... I float through the ...
The first five submitted poems are in reverse order...They tell the story of me losing my best friend. www.myspace.com/chaosofthelaw more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leland Pechacek
Biting The Bullet
As we walk slowly down the dark streets laughing,
I start thinking of how good a friend she is.
I always enjoy every minuet I spend with her.
Every minuet I am not with her,
I think of her and her smile.
She has done more for me than any of my friends.
There is no way that I could ever repay her.
She is the one I would do anything for.
The one whom I would sacrafice my life for her to live.
She was my greatest friend.
My only regret is that I am not there for her now.
It has been almost a year since I have seen her,
and I am turning ...