Leonid Rotshtein Poems
- Slave The slave has Bitter Fear is on Heart is Sorrow’s ...
- The Golden Moon The money is the Planet’s Wheel. Into the ...
- Trataka To get rid of the Stress. "The Fear’s prize", ...
- Samadhi When Man of Wisdom realized: "The God is in the ...
- Solitude Alone be is not easy; "The most hardest job, when...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The slave has Bitter Fear is on Heart is Sorrow’s spray,
of waves in palecortex Brain’s rear. Shaking Feeling
To see the Spirit-brain as bagging hat again
For cent and shilling to bow head in-vain. By giving energy, or "Holly Cell" to other Human cell,
Received the Slave the Soul dead in "Self" The Slave fights Life’s bright flight.
With passing Time he’d forgotten Light, or Real Self-Incide."