Lexi Smith Poems
- Dare To Dream Dare to dream of far off lands, Dream of ...
- I Cry ^^Don’t leave me here I’m drowning, Its getting dark ...
- Alone... They cry but no one cares, They hug but no one’s ...
- Lonliness ^^He dances round the fire, in the dead of night,...
- Alone ^^Alone, crying into an abyss, You have seen horrors ...
- Four Simple Words ^^you have left me dirty, empty cold ...
This is a shared page between me and my friend.
Some of the poems are mine and some are hers.
Lexi Smith is not a real person just in case you were wondering.But we are both from Aberdeen.
That`s about it really.
Enjoy the poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lexi Smith
Dare To Dream
Dare to dream of far off lands,
Dream of deserts, covered in sand.
Dream of rainforests, trees high above
Dream of finding your one true love.
Dare to dream of lies or the truth,
Dream of never losing your youth.
Dream of battles, dream of a spark.
Dream of light, a light in the dark.
Dare to dream of fighting and sadness,
Dream of men, succumbed to madness.
Dream of warmth and heat and flame,
Dream that your life is just a game.
Dare to dream of hate and mistrust,
Dream of all that’s true and just.
Dream of drowning, drowning in the ...