Lianne 1990 Poems
- The Joy Of My Life stones removed from a wall no effort will...
- I Shan'T Tell You... I shan't tell you why, but I feel ...
- Flying Freedom Once upon a time that's how all stories ...
- Emotions A great well of flowing emotions inside my being, o...
- A Dream I was dreaming and saw a room, as clean and tidy as...
- A New Dawn as the sun rises warmth encloses encircles me
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I was dreaming and saw
a room, as clean and tidy
as anyone could wish
still, there was something that
held me back, it seemed to be
frightening me while I stood there
but somehow, my curiosity
conquered my fright and I
entered, ignorant of things ahead
I strolled through the room
and came along a piece of
furniture filled with drawers
for a moment I closed my eyes
suddenly, I realized myself
I was holding a key in my hand
nourishing my wish for knowledge
I tried to open one of the drawers
a dry thud was heard while ...