Lillian Autumn Poems
- Ashes Note: this was originally a song i wrote: but now it's ...
- Sick With No End Lying among Nothing but illness
- Conspiracy This is who we’re built to be It’s everywhere ...
- Too Close For Comfort This isn't one of my best songs, but I ...
- Misfortunes Fault Note: This was a song i wrote, but i just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lillian Autumn
Note: this was originally a song i wrote: but now it's not.
No longer can I weep for you my dear
No longer can I write these words for you
I’ve walked this earth for years
Burdening the memory
I wish that I could change the past
Bring back the things fire took away
But there’s nothing I can do
So I lie here at night
Imagining a world where people are happy
But that’s only in my mind
But I still can’t forget
What burnt down is gone and will always be that way
All the water in the world couldn’t of saved you