Lilly Rose Poems
- Math Of Life Shapes of the Past. Numbers of the ...
- Late At Night Stars are glistering, fluttering, but I am ...
- Layers Of Sounds The ones in rooms of grand seats, wait for...
- In A Workhouse Lost in a storm, Left behind for the wolves,...
- Colors Of Life A painting without blue or green, ...
- Hear My Cry The ones in rooms of grand seats, wait for a ...
- Fragile We are all built of bubbles, fracturing at the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lilly Rose
Math Of Life
Shapes of the Past.
Numbers of the Present
Variables of the Future.
Shapes are different for every little hand drawing them,
every grown-up touching them.
Sometimes they miss a point,
only later to remember and disappoint,
in finding it too late to mend,
that broken shape.
Numbers are the same every time you see them,
a constant in problems and mazes of wits.
with one careless mistake,
it changes, never to be fixed again,
because you wrote in pen,
with the confidence of a youth,
the bane and talent of adolesence.