Lily Winoto Poems
- Have You Ever? Have u ever, Cried the whole day? Woke up ...
- Dare I Dream? Dreams? Goals? Are you ready? When as a ...
- Just Clueless, Self-Pity What could be worse? Than the ...
- Burung Hantu, Eh Hantu Burung.... Burung hantu oh burung ...
- Whenever You Boast What do you boast? They say time is ...
- Pathetic, Oh Pathetic Love Oh what sadness, Love ...
- Death Shall Sting No More A morning of mourn, silent, as ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lily Winoto
Have You Ever?
Have u ever,
Cried the whole day?
Woke up to a good day,
But someone ruined the good mood,
And makes the whole day sour?
Ever had painful accusations?
As if you've just committed first-degree murder?
What would be worse?
Be silent and egoistic;
Or talkative and be blamed?
I choose to be safe.
Silent. Yup they say it's golden.
And so I write.
To express the silence.
One way or another,
This anger and bitterness has to vanish.
Or turn to somethin else.