Linda Neill Poet Digter
Linda Neill Poet Digter Poems
- A Love Assonance (A Valentine ... Come close by and tell ...
- Lament Of Loom Lament¹ of loom² I am not saying a word...
- Venus' Love Song To The Moon Oh treasured Moon, oh treasured ...
- Double Shake Of Angel And Drea... When your eyes turns into ...
- Romance What am I, a woman in love, with a Roman... Indeed ...
- Blame It On Poetry In Motion Blame it on poetry emotion all...
- Silence Lonely stillness without disturbance Creates in me a...
My poetry is written in English and Afrikaans.
I would like to share my poetry with you dear people.
I write about love, life, death, South Africa, tributes. I also celebrate about being a poet, life, nature and hope.
May my words inspire you, Kind regards from the Rainbow nation, Linda more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Linda Neill Poet Digter
A Love Assonance (A Valentine Poem)
Come close by and tell
me did you know me in a silent wish
and formed my laugh in a magical dish?
In kind I ask you spell,
my name in love of assonance¹
no games only hearts' utterance
Come to me and sell,
a tomorrow in a slow dance
Please closer and tell
you will not forsake our romance
For I will share even
my toothbrush with you
I will dare on forever
and place our hope in us two
Our future we will foretell,
in petals, a sonnet and tomorrow wine
oh my life, stay dear, near, my valentine
¹ Assonance - Poetry, Verse