Linda Nelson Poems
- A World Divided A world divided is not what this earth is ...
- Hide-N-Seek Within my soul is where you stay When I'm in a ...
- Angels Crossing Angels crossing near our feet Come and make...
- Mind Games A soul that burns A heart that yearns A touch ...
- Wicked If something disastrous and wicked this way come Oh!...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Linda Nelson
A World Divided
A world divided is not what this earth is suppose
A world knitted together of different races is what
God made for you and me
A patchwork of creative artistic artistry like only
he can do
Blended with cultures of all kinds to enjoy and learn
from because of the great multitudes
Gods words are not made to keep the races apart
His words were made to bring them together joined
heart to heart
To live as one race not divided into many
Each of us to try to understand one another through
his love and guidance which is plenty
Unite and sing...