Lindsey Zacher Poems
- God Called You Home God looked around his garden And found ...
- Life Is Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain, Laughter ...
- To Have Her Back I wish I could talk to her again like how we...
- I Wonder I wonder what his name is, I wonder where he ...
- Have You Ever Have you ever loved someone so deeply? Have ...
- Ahh I liked you so much I was honest and true Would of ...
Well...I don't really know what to say in here. I'm 16, still attending highschool. I'm a christian and loving it. I love my friends. And Music is my passion... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
God Called You Home
God looked around his garden
And found an empty space;
He then looked down upon this earth
And saw your tired face.
He put His arms around you
And lifted you to rest;
God's garden must be beautiful,
He only takes the best.
He knew you were in pain,
He knew you might never
Get well upon this earth again.
He saw the road was getting rough
And the hills were hard to climb,
so He closed your weary eyelids
and whispered 'Peace be thine.'
It broke our hearts to lose you,
But you never went alone,
For part of us went with you
The day God...