Have You Ever - Poem by Lindsey Zacher
Have you ever loved someone so deeply?
Have you ever looked into their eyes and seen their heart?
Have you ever wished just to hold him?
Have you ever thrilled at the possibility to lose him?
Have you noticed the sparkling stars with him?
Have you ever felt utterly nothing without him?
Comments about Have You Ever by Lindsey Zacher
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda