Litan Dey Poems
- I Can'T Show My Feelings! I can't show you my love Can't ...
- Sounds Of City If i melt into the crowd Bathed in the ...
- Indian Railway Station People can live this way! No time ...
- Timid I can like you like other boys i can deceive my ...
- Daily Live You love me amply But feel thirsty And choose ...
- Song For Lovers If i tell you the truth will you love me? ...
- My Home They are two, Dont know their future, past;
One who starts his life with nothing in a bank account, with an empty family purse, with starving days and with a bony (Meagre) family, has enough to contribute to the welfare of the universe.
My name is LITAN DEY and I born with a reassuring scream for my family in July 15th,1989. I grew up in Udaipur, the lake city of Tripura, India and started school there. I had finished my college with a degree in hand “Civil Engineer” in 2012. My masters’ degree in “Water Resource Engineering” has ended well in 2014 with a huge inspiration for the doctoral degree in “River Mechanics or River Engineering”.
I currently am working in an engineering college as a lecturer. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Can'T Show My Feelings!
I can't show you my love
Can't tell you how much
I think about you.
Can you visit my mind,
Stay in my heart,
Flow in my imagination?
Can you hear my soul
For only one second?
There is still no device
To measure Love!
If you can be me even for a minute
Then you will know how it's hurts
When i miss you!