Liz Connolly Poems
- Lullabye Butterfly kisses from A north bound breeze Bushing...
- Truth I've spun off my path And what my fate has chosen Is ...
- You Don'T Know Me You think you know You know my pain You ...
- Abuse abuse is use abuse is lies the tears they cry will ...
- Depression Feels Like... hatred such a raw ...
- Yesterday Eskimo kisses Eyelash wishes Weighted down with ...
- Butterflies A letter and letters, E K N M Four sounds, one ...
My happiness works to hide it all.
(or it would if I had anything left to hide.) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Butterfly kisses from
A north bound breeze
My cheek against yours
Escapes only as a subtle touch
Your eyelashes, my eyelashes
Shifted lightly, so we saw
The stars that lit
To stud the sky
Dimmed only by your smile, a breath
A secret lullabye